Genesis is pleased to announce the opening of a project office in Thomasville, Georgia, located on Dawson Street in the historic district. This office will offer civil engineering, site design, traffic design, transportation planning, land planning, and landscape architecture consulting services for our Georgia projects.
Shane R. Watson, senior designer, and Myrna Groom, project planner, will work with staff in the Tallahassee and Jacksonville offices on current projects in the region, as well as identifying new projects and clients. Mark P. Thomasson, P.E., will serve as the Engineer of Record for all design projects completed by the Thomasville office. Some recent and current projects include:
- Site design for the recently constructed Thomasville Toyota auto dealership
- Design of a Traffic Management Center, fiber optic network and construction inspection for the City of Valdosta Engineering Department
- Flint River Master Plan and Visioning project for the City of Bainbridge
- Phase II Downtown Sidewalk Revitalization for the City of Bainbridge
- Land planning services associated with the development of a 12-acre commercial center in Thomasville for Wentworth Building Corporation.
Genesis has appreciated the opportunity to work in many Georgia communities. With the opening of this office, we hope to achieve a strong Georgia presence, as well as expand our services area.